Great vision without great people is irrelevant.
We are always looking for well educated, experienced
and talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
Why should you join our team?
We work hard to continuously improve the environment we work in.
You will be using the latest, cutting-edge technologies while being a part of the most relevant industry in today's IT world.
Individual growth is taken seriously and we invest in making sure that every employee's Personal Development Plans are progressing.
Stock Options & Profit Sharing
Our company cannot exist without its team.
We offer everyone a chance to earn Devtech's ownership and share our company's profit.
We offer competitive salaries based on skill set and experience.
We know how important it is to unplug. That is why we have an XBox, PS4, foosball and pool tables located in our lounge, to help you relax and reset.
Go above and beyond of what is expected of you and take part in our individual performance bonuses.
Devtech's employees are entitled to a minimum of 20 workdays paid vacation, plus all public holidays.
We are big on the 'work hard, play hard' philosophy. Our Happy Hour events provide our employees with a chance to bond and relax outside of the daily work environment while enjoying snacks and beer.
We provide all of our staff members with paid vending machine items, fresh snacks, fruits, vegetables and, of course, refreshing beverages.
Paid Sports Activities
Physical activity is one of the healthiest things that you can provide for your body. All of our employees are provided with paid sports activities that are both satisfying and fun.
One of the great perks that all of our staff members can enjoy are various corporate discounts in different stores – just for being a Devtech employee!
Been working at Devtech for over a year? Take a month every year and work from any destination you choose! Cuba seems nice.
Private Health Insurance
With private health insurance at DevTech, you get medical treatments in best private and public institutions with the highest efficiency and comfort. Visit a doctor and run diagnostic tests without waiting.
Flexible Working Hours
We respect your time and understand different daily habits and needs. By offering flexible working hours, we rely on your professionalism and recognize the value you bring, regardless of the time you arrive or leave the office.
We need you for these positions!
We are always on the lookout for the best talent!
HEAD OF HR
Job location: Novi Sad / Serbia
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, social science, business administration, or related field of study.
- 8+ years of experience with responsibility in different HR disciplines, including organizational development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development, and human resource management.
- 4+ years of experience in the IT industry preferred.
- Experience in building a workforce strategy that supports overall business strategy and proactively addresses talent gaps.
- Experience in restructuring and enhancing organizational design to improve effectiveness.
- Experience in leveraging change management principles and tools to architect the culture needed to drive growth.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- International experience is a plus.
- Leads the planning and development of human resource strategies that support the company’s strategic plan.
- Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating, and shaping the need for change.
- Drives integrated talent acquisition, management and development, compensation, performance and succession management strategies.
- Aligns organizational capabilities and human resources policy and practices with strategic plan goals and objectives. Translates the strategic corporate plans into HR operational plans and successfully implements.
- Manages all aspects of the human resources functions of the company, ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations relating to human capital management and employment.
- Leads, manages and develops the HR team with a hands-on proactive approach. Builds and maintains a high-performing team; selects, develops, coaches, rewards and recognizes team members.
- Monitors and evaluates current HR processes and programs to ensure compliance, maximum service delivery and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leads the design and administration of competitive rewards program including comprehensive compensation and benefit plans; ensures these programs serve to recruit and retain employees at all levels.
- Leads HR team to develop and implement human capital strategies, including change management, organizational development, workforce planning, succession planning, performance management and employee relations.
- Effectively communicates people needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach.
- Oversees analysis and reporting of employee engagement surveys and succession plans. Utilizes employee engagement and succession data to assist managers and employees in driving increased engagement results and enhance recruitment and retention.
- Develops and manages annual budgets for the department and perform periodic cost and
FRONT-END DEVELOPER (UI/UX oriented)
Job location: Novi Sad / Serbia
- BS/BA in Design Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience (portfolio is desired)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows and process flows
- Visual skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction (“look and feel”)
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working with CSS systems such as LESS and SASS or other compiled languages
- Creatively solve problems: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts
- Build conceptual prototypes to explore interactive behaviors and front-end technological capabilities
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Job location: Novi Sad, Belgrade / Serbia
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer;
- Strong programming skills in Java with experience in enterprise Java development;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Domain Driven Design;
- Experience in ORM architecture;
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSql systems;
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Experience with micro service architecture;
- Very good understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns;
- Knowledge in TDD and BDD;
- Understanding of cloud and hosting concepts is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applying best practices, design patterns and cutting-edge technologies of web development;
- Participating in technical design and code reviews;
- Interpreting design requirements and concepts in order to produce new or enhanced application functionalities;
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes;
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers.