What personal data we collect
Personal and contact information: name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, job position.
How we may use your personal data and the lawful basis for doing so
Collecting personal data based on consent
We may use your personal data to send you marketing communication which you requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities and promotions of our associated partners’ products or services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consent will always be stored and documented in our system. If you have given consent to processing of your personal data you can always withdraw the consent.
Collecting personal data based on contractual necessity
We use your personal data for fulfilling our contractual obligations towards you. It is impossible for us to perform our service to you without collecting and processing your personal data ( contractual necessity as legal basis).
Reply to a “Contact me” or other web forms you have completed on our website.
Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats or phone calls).
Who we may disclose your personal data to
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your information with any third parties without your consent.
Sub – contractors (processors and sub- processors)
Third country transfer
We may also transfer personal data to organizations outside the EU/EEA area. If the sub – contractor (data processor) processes personal data outside the EU/EEA area, such processing is done in accordance with EU Standard Contractual Clauses for transfer to third countries.
How we protect your personal data
Devtech has taken a number of steps in order to provide an extremely secure service. We use appropriate technical, organizational and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your GDPR rights
You have the following rights in regard to your personal data:
- Right of Access
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification
- You have the right to request from us to correct your personal data if inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Right to be Forgotten
- You have the right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- Right to Restriction of Processing
- If you contest the correctness of the data which we have registered about you or lawfulness of processing, or if you have objected to the processing of the data in accordance with your right to object, you may request us to restrict the processing of these data to only storage. The processing will only be restricted to storage, until the correctness of the data can be established, or it can be checked whether our legitimate interests override your interests. If you are not entitled to erasure of the data which we have registered about you, you may instead request that we restrict the processing of these data to only storage. If the processing of the data which we have registered about you is solely necessary to assert a legal claim, you may also demand that other processing of these data be restricted to storage. We may process your data for other purposes if this is necessary to assert a legal claim or if you have granted your consent to this.
- Right to Object
- You can always object to the processing of personal data about you for direct marketing band profiling in concern to such marketing.
- Right to Data Portability
- You have a right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means and on the consent or fulfilling a contract basis. Where secure and technically feasible the data can also be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to Complain to Supervising Authority
- If you are not satisfied with the way in which we process your personal data you may in the first instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Devtech also has appointed a Data Protection Officer that you can contact by sending a message to email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision. To find your national supervisory body please go to http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
- Right to Withdraw your Consent to e-marketing
- In the case you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscription included in our communication.
Your request to exercise your rights as listed above will be assessed given the circumstances in the individual case. Please bare in mind that we may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal requirements, resolve disputes and or enforce our agreements.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we keep your personal data
Your data will be kept as long as it is needed for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed or as long as it is required by law.